Farmington City is using Public Purchase, a FREE web-based e-Procurement service. To begin or continue to receive bid notifications as a current vendor, you must complete the two-step registration. Please register as soon as possible so that you have uninterrupted access to our bids and the notification of our bids.
1. Register with Public Purchase:
Use the link below to begin the registration process. It can take up to 24 hours for your account to become active. You will receive an email from email@example.com letting you know your account is activated. Add this email address to your contacts to avoid the bid notification emails being sent to your junk folder.
If registered with Public Purchase, please proceed directly to step 2.
2. Register with Farmington City:
1. Once you have received your activation email from Public Purchase, log into www.publicpurchase.com, and accept the terms and conditions of use.
2. Click on the “Tools” tab on the menu header’s far right.
3. On the new sub-tab list, click “Agencies.”
4. Search for the agency Farmington City – Make sure the Registration Status field is set to “All.”
5. Once you find the result, please click the [Register] tab on the far right of the agency name.
6. Complete the registration steps with the agency.
It is essential that this second part of the registration is complete, or you will not receive notifications of upcoming quote opportunities from Farmington City. Your responsibility is to keep the information current, particularly the contacts and email addresses.
If you need assistance with this process, please get in touch with Public Purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org or use their Live Chat during business hours. It can be found in the upper left corner of the website.