In order to formally initiate a Planning or Building Permit process, an application will need to be submitted.
Prior to completing an applications for a Subdivision or Site Plan for new construction or additions to commercial, industrial, or multi-family residential, applicants shall set up a meeting with a Planner to review required submittal documentation and process.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00 pm
Fridays: 8:00am – 12:00 Noon
Address: 160 S. Main/P.O. Box 160, Farmington, UT 84025-0160
Please submit COMPLETE applications with all plans and documents required. Incomplete or missing information on drawings and application forms will delay processing of the application.
Applications & Forms:
- Accessory Dwelling Unit/Internal Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU/I-ADU) Application
- Annexation Petition
- Board of Adjustment Application (i.e. Variances, Appeals, Non-Conforming Use)
- Land Use Development Application (i.e. General Plan Amendment, Rezone, Site Plan, Subdivision, Conditional Use, Special Exception)
- Petition For Street Vacation, Dedication, or Name Change
- Property Ownership Affidavit
- Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment Application