Illegal firework Warnings will not be issued. Citations Will Be. We Want everyone to have a good time. Please use common sense. Let’s all be safe!
The Farmington City Council has adopted a fireworks restriction area in the City. You can view a map of the area by clicking here. Please help keep our City safe by adhering to the following fireworks restrictions in effect this summer. For more information regarding firework regulations and safety please contact the local Fire Department at (801) 451-2842.
Due to dry, hazardous fire conditions, please observe the following local fireworks restrictions:
- It shall be unlawful to discharge fireworks or other pyrotechnic devices east of the red line on the map and
- All areas of Farmington City within 20 feet of combustible weeds, grasses, trees, shrubs, fences or structures and Farmington City parks unless specifically designated for use of consumer fireworks.
Approved fireworks may be discharged:
- From July 2 through July 5, and July 22 through July 25
- On January 1 and December 31 (11am – 1am Jan.1)
- The day before and on the Chinese New Year
- From 11 am to 11 pm (exception: Midnight on July 4 and July 24)
These restrictions will be aggressively enforced. Violators are subject to maximum fines under the law.
Farmington City Fire Department
82 North 100 East
Farmington, Utah 84025
Non-Emergency Phone: (801) 451-2842
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm