PW sign crop1

The Public Works Department is responsible for the culinary water system, maintenance of the streets, storm drain system, garbage cans and recycling cans, snow removal, spring cleanup and City owned buildings. The Public Works also maintains the city fleet of vehicles and equipment.

How do I get an Extra Garbage Can?

What is allowed in my Recycle Can?

When is my Recycle Day?

When will my Garbage be picked up?

Match the blue and red lines from the recycling map to the recycling calendar to know what week the recycle bin will be picked up.

NON-EMERGENCY, please call if you need water dept after hours.

Public Works Contact Form

Contact the Public Works Department
  • Your Phone Number


If you have an EMERGENCY after business hours please contact dispatch at 801-451-4150

Public Works
720 West 100 North
Farmington, UT 84025

Phone: (801) 451-2624
Fax:     (801) 451-2442